Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racing and football outlook

Options
  • 09-08-2007 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

hi, anybody know where i can find the newspaper 'Racing and football outlook' in dublin, can't find it anywhere. can get it in thurles strangely enough. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,369 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Never heard of it. Is it an Irish publication? I'd chance my arm with Eason's, they seem to have a good range of obscure titles or maybe your local newsagent can order it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

I had the same problem its really weird because i was able to get it in Nenagh and also in Galway when i lived there but like yourself had no joy in Dublin and when i enquired anywhere no-one had ever heard of it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭famagusta

its an english publication, good for soccer betting. i'll have to try get it ordered through a newsagents.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

easons

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

They always have this in any Spar/Centra/Londis convenience type newsagent I'm ever in, you should look harder.

• Advertisement
Advertisement