Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlecruiser 3000AD

Options
  • 09-08-2007 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Has anyone else palyed Battlecruiser 3000AD? I just finished it and thought it was the worst game ever. Derek Smart is easily one of the worst developers of all time. The game is a bug-infested mess and the ending feels very rushed.

Mr Smart claims to have a piece of metal from mars which is also very questionable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I love Derek Smart, because he's *insane*

Derek Smart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Browner13

B4CK_R4P3r wrote:

Mr Smart claims to have a piece of metal from mars which is also very questionable.

Derek has made a career out of making false claims about his work and to judge him on his track record (the aforementioned shambles of a game) I would reckon his interstellar metal is probably a frozen piece of dog business masquerading as a Martian souvenir... much in the same way his other piece of frozen dog s%$t masquerades as a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Do not speak his name, for it will draw him from where ever he hides today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

The thoughts of that guy getting his hands on Freespace 3...scared the **** out of me. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Haha. I never played the game, but I was hugely entertained by Something Awful`s goading of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

In fairness, the idea of the Battlecruiser games was a good one, and he did get forced to release an unfinished version of it by his publishers. That said, I still think he's a twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Ever check out his forums? The posters there are like victims of domestic abuse. Its their fault he hits them. :|

Advertisement