Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roids.

• 09-08-2007 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

200px-Sean-Ohaire.jpg

Make you big and strong. WWE's pressures on wrestler's to look the part, more than actually being able to make the part are the reason's why people who look like that in WWE can finally let themselves go once they leave.

ohaire.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Who is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Sean O'Hair, the guy that used to go around with Roddy Piper a few years ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

hard to believe there the same guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I think the shorter hair makes all the difference, lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Minto wrote:
    I think the shorter hair makes all the difference, lol!

Ah, that's what it is :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

jesus thats scary!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

jobonar wrote:
    jesus thats scary!

Christ on a freakin' bike, and i used to be a big O'Haire mark. His Seanton Bomb was quite impressive to be honest, too bad he just couldn't quite cut it in WWE. :(

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Christ on a freakin' bike, and i used to be a big O'Haire mark. His Seanton Bomb was quite impressive to be honest, too bad he just couldn't quite cut it in WWE. :(

VR!

Yeah I always thought he had massive potential. He never really got a chance to get over in WWE they seemed to lose patience with everything they tried with him very quickly. He must have been on the roids in WCW too because he had the same physique there. He has seriously let himself go though. Even a healthy diet and a bit of gym work would make a massive improvement there.

That takes some **** eating to deteriorate to that. Notice when Hogan is off the gear he is still huge and ripped. Its possible to maintain a great physique without gear. I thought Scott Hall had fallen..........

forbesii wrote:
    That takes some **** eating to deteriorate to that. Notice when Hogan is off the gear he is still huge and ripped. Its possible to maintain a great physique without gear. I thought Scott Hall had fallen..........

Yeah right! The big-ass belly on him when he showed up at Wrestlemania 21! I thought he was an embarrassment personally!

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

In fairness to him though, he doesn't look as bad in more recent fights (at least physically):

sean_wgp2.jpg
    sean_fight43.jpg

Scott Hall didn't look too bad from some recent photos I saw of him, taking into account that he's nearly 50

EDIT: Actually, here's a photo of Sean from the weigh-ins for the fight that he looks fat in:

mayhem3.jpg

Must've just been the way he's standing!

Yeah right! The big-ass belly on him when he showed up at Wrestlemania 21! I thought he was an embarrassment personally!

VR!

He was 56 or something like that. I meant more around the mid 90's steroid controversy.

forbesii wrote:
    He was 56 or something like that. I meant more around the mid 90's steroid controversy.

Yeah, mid 90s he was just a bit trimmed down, His Wrestlemania IX appearance is a good example of that, and also his first WCW appearances... didn't take long for him to hit them after that though!

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Fozzy wrote:
    In fairness to him though, he doesn't look as bad in more recent fights (at least physically):

Is O'Haire still fighting? I thought he partially lost his eyesight in some bar fight a while ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Double C wrote:
    Is O'Haire still fighting? I thought he partially lost his eyesight in some bar fight a while ago?

quite correct - have a look here, bottom of the page, or thereabouts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_O%27Haire
    On April 6, 2007, O'Haire suffered serious injuries in a fight that took place outside a bar in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. O'Haire suffered a fractured orbital bone (in three places) as well as other fractures to his face and skull. Vision in his left eye is impaired, possibly permanently, and he may require extensive plastic surgery. Conflicting versions of the incident were reported with O'Haire claiming he was coming to the aid of a friend, but other witnesses saying O'Haire tried to start a fight with his alleged assailant, Juan Brantley. Previously, on March 17, Brantley had filed a complaint with the sheriff's office stating that O'Haire had attempted to start a fight with him at another bar.

O'Haire is scheduled to fight Mark Kerr on August 17, 2007 at the Mohegan Sun Arena for the Global Fighting Championships promotion.

O'Haire vs Kerr should be interesting, for all the wrong reasons. Kerr used to be unstoppable, but he's lost something like six of his last seven fights. O'Haire never had it to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if they both lose somehow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Is Kerr still alive? The Smashing Machine is a cool movie though, you'd nearly feel sorry for Kerr, until you remember the copious amounts of drugs he was injecting himself with.

There was a good interview he did recently, with NBC I think, I can only find a copy of it here: http://www.teamempire.us/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3805&sid=21c8b901685ac96a4b16a5fb2b2a7cfa. Mainly about steroids and how he's doing now, with a bit about Benoit too

Advertisement