Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkee

Options
  • 09-08-2007 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Howdy folks,
    I'm going to Kilkee in September. We have a couple of posts about it on our blog but we have got a lot of enquiries and mails about camping and accomodation but we have no idea where to send people.More Lahinch people ourselves you see. Any links we added are seemingly booked out. If anyone knows anything about camp sites near or in Kilkee or any good b+b's or stuff in or close to kilkee could ye reply here, send us a mail to info at digitalsole.net or leave a comment on the posts about it.

Mod Edit - Sorry DigitalSole, anything to do with that particular promotion company is not allowed on boards.ie. I've edited your post slightly, but I'll leave it up. If anyone mentions that three letter company once, I'll lock this thread in a heartbeat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Sorry cannot help you with your question.

You might have better luck posting in the Clare forum though. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DigitalSole

good point..off to the clare forum. Cheers

Ya no bother. Thats why i put in the delete at will bit.
    Cheers
    ds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Heard Kilkee is very booked up for the weekend in question, any chance of a temporary camp site somewhere?

Good luck with the festival

surprised at the amount of people we got mails from stuck for accommodation really. nothing to do with us..just trying to help a few people out

• Advertisement
Advertisement