Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[joke] Snail walks into a bar

Options
  • 09-08-2007 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

This snail crawl's up to this bar as it was being closed. The snail pounds and pounds on the door until the bar tender finally opens the door. Bar tender looks around and
    sees nothing until the snail demanded a beer. The bar tender looked down and sees him but replies, "Hey, we're closed now and besides we don't serve snails!" and then
    proceeds to slam the door. The snail again pounds on the door until the bar tender got so frustrated that he opened the door again and kicks the snail away.

A year later as the bartender was about to close again, he hears a pounding on the door again. He opens the door and looks down to see the same snail again. The snail
    looked up and replies, "What'd you do that for?"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

*tumbleweed*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

<Rabies snip>
    Gave a couple of stars for this one

read the charter

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I liked it :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

Good enough :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

reminds me of another classic

Husband and wife are reminiscing about their honeymoon in Paris,
    wife says

d'ya rember that time we ate escargo, it made me so, so, Horny!

husband grabs his coat and nips down the road to his local french delicatessesen (convienent that)

as he's comin out the door of the deli wit his paperbag full of snails he bumps intoone of his mates, one thing leads to another and before ya know it he's in the pub for ONE

well anyway one leads to ten whic takes a few hours, until someone quizs him about the bag still in his hand,

hubby panics, bolts out the door, starts headin home, begins to see visions of his impending death etc...

as he's turning in the gate of the house he trips and falls face first on the concrete spilling the snails.

Just then the light comes on and the wife opens the door shooting him a look that would have killed any man less insulated with alchol,

realising the trouble he's in the husband decides he neds a plan,

so he leans over the snails with his palms out in a herding motion and says

"come on now boys we're nearly there only a few more feet"

Mods feel free to edit this one for clarity
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭patrickolee

I liked both :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

lol

Advertisement