Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I can't compete with Mermaids - But it's Dimslaying time again.

• 09-08-2007 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

Any of the Boardsies who saw just how shockingly bad I played on Mermaid last night might fancy chancing their arm at the $100 bounty on PPP. I'm up for the weekly humiliation as I try to squeeze through to the final table. It starts at 7.00.
    gl 2 all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Fatboydim wrote:
    Any of the Boardsies who saw just how shockingly bad I played on Mermaid last night might fancy chancing their arm at the $100 bounty on PPP. I'm up for the weekly humiliation as I try to squeeze through to the final table. It starts at 7.00.
    gl 2 all

lol, you're far too hard on yourself Len.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭gocall01

Fatboydim wrote:
    gl 2 all

What game is this, where can I find it on PPP?
    :)
    Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Under scheduled tournaments 19.00 PPP Fight The Fatboy Bounty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭sumoward

Be vewy vewy quiet, we are hunting FwatBoys.

Signed up to give this ago.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'll give it a go. Don't raise me Len I'll push.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

musician wrote:
    I'll give it a go. Don't raise me Len I'll push.

If you do he will call and look you up Colonoscopy style. Colon by name colon by nature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

ok so how does one open an account with PPP and do they take swedish CC :D:D:D:D;););):p:p:p

Anna

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Gone. Didn't even get near his colon.

Forty Came - But none of them conquered Amjhoo was closest. He lost the heads up battle when my AJ hit two pair on the flop. He hit a Q on the turn but it wasn't enough.

A Queen beat Nutshi down when he doubled me up to put me in contention with around 7 players left. He had AJ. Both of us all in Pre-flop. He hit a J to put him ahead. I hit a Q on the river.

I then went on an amazing run which saw my pocket 8s knock a player out. Then pocket nines. Then my 43spades on SB hit a pair against the BB str8 draw. But I had the same str8 draw plus the flush draw. Spade on the river and that was mijskin gone.

I was doing so well I was beginning to think it was fixed myself. :D

I played my rush and called Nutshi with J6 d and of course hit a flush to put the nutmeister out in third. He had KJ.

Now for Barcelona !!! via Killarney!!! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

congrats Len ya luckbox:)!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Wp Len,

What’s that now, 2 in 10? If that’s the case a 20% strike rate is pretty phenomenal considering every hand you even consider playing is a potential all-in or hemorrhage of chips.

2/15 unfortunately - would have been 3/15 if Mrs Dim hadn't Luckboxed the first one. What's that dear? ... Ow! Another thwack up the side of the head with the spatula.:D

Advertisement