Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2006 Champ Car World Series 1.1 for rfactor released.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

took this for a spin on '67 spa. Lots of grip for sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Just downloaded it when I saw your post Dcully. I agree it's excellent,I thought I was s**t hot untill I relalised I had traction on, took it off and bounced back to reality. Have to say I love rfactor in general, haven't touched another sim since I installed it,hard to believe that most of the mods are made by ordinary joe's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

They stop far too quickly we ended up stopping before corners and that was using the F1 braking points. But as I said it was still fun.

Maybe its because they have proper racing tyres that aren't as hard as wood.

....or the maths are wrong :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Any of you lads race online.If yis want a laugh at my pathetic attempts we could have a meelee somewhere.

Advertisement