Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Results Night

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

traffic light ball going on in 21s!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Can someone give me the run down of that place in Blackrock where all you(dubliners) used to go? You know the place with all the 15 year old hood rats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭KarmaCreep

Spank wrote:
    traffic light ball going on in 21s!

I can't get in to 21s (apparently) cause i wear a Bandana. Terribly uncool person i am....arseholes. Ah well, I'm always welcome in Doyle's and Doran's.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 drunknmunky

gpo galway baby,the place to be.Prob go sp'arch first then eyre square then gpo.kopparberg to keep me goin..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Can someone give me the run down of that place in Blackrock where all you(dubliners) used to go? You know the place with all the 15 year old hood rats.
    Wesley is it?

Used to be class craic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

God this thread reminds me of last year going into rio's!

Repeated this year and its been such an anit-climax compared to last year!

Going to Vyvienne Long this year and then I suspect Tri-Pod or summafink!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

sd123 wrote:
    I feel your pain, you and I have the same bday and were both gonna be 18 TWO days AFTER the results :eek:
    Ha Ha:P
    Oh wait i'll be in work:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chainer

carlowboy wrote:
    For people who aren't 18 yet, TY seems almost worth it now doesn't it? ;)

feel stupid askin, but what or where is TY?! :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 toastomatic

Transition year...I take it you didnt do it either then. lol
    *high fives*

Transition year...I take it you didnt do it either then. lol
    *high fives*

nah, couldn't be arshed enduring another year in school. But I'm 17 so maybe I should have! Not 18 until September. Anyone know a way of getting my hands on ID in the next 24 hours!!!!! :D (if ya do, maybe PM me!!!! ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,933 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

A friend of mine is 16, not 17 til November, she's gonna find it mighty hard to get in anywhere.

Why in the name of God would you send a child to school at the age of 3? insurance doesn't cover ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

mars bar wrote:
    A friend of mine is 16, not 17 til November, she's gonna find it mighty hard to get in anywhere.

Why in the name of God would you send a child to school at the age of 3? insurance doesn't cover ya.

first year of college and she'll be underage? that's pretty suckish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

i feel so old n im only 19!!!!!

ye ppl r so young headin to college

Selphie wrote:
    first year of college and she'll be underage? that's pretty suckish.

Yeah, I thought I had it bad. At least I'll be able to drink during freshers week without worrying about getting carded.

I'm almost considering shaving my head :eek: so I can get away with using my older brother's id.....umm dunno if it's worth it though. It's taken me about 2 yrs to get it to this length.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,933 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yeah its crazy...she looks 18 though and has an amazing amount of brains for a 16 year old...not fair(for having brains, not for being 16)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭fellowdjs

Advertisement