Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating Panel

Options
  • 09-08-2007 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Folks

Have been in the house 1.5 years and this is the second time the heating has broken down, its not the boiler but the panel on the wall is now not working again (blank screen):mad:

Any suggestions? Has anyone else experienced the same probems if so can you Help!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

anniec wrote:
    Folks

Have been in the house 1.5 years and this is the second time the heating has broken down, its not the boiler but the panel on the wall is now not working again (blank screen):mad:

Any suggestions? Has anyone else experienced the same probems if so can you Help!:)

All I've had is an F5 message which just needed the thermostat resetting.

Do a search on the forum here as I posted the manual for 18si and Astrofluff posted another one. (search term "boiler" should get you what you want)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Fi Fi

I actually had to get mine replaced. When they came around to do it, they indicated there was a faulty batch, and it had happened to a few people.

Advertisement