Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Turtles or Terrapins?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

bambigara wrote:
    is there any truth to the claim that they stay the size of their enviornment?
    It is true-the bigger there enviroment the better they will grow-as a kid i had loads for about 8 years and they grew to about 7 inches, my terrapins now are in much bigger area and are about the same size in 2 years.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

miss_penny wrote:
    hey hey

thanks for the advice all!

i am getting two yellow belly turtles on thursday yay :D

anyways thanks again!

fionna

what size aquarium do you have for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 reptileguy16

try clondalkin pet store he does a nice little starter kit thats worth it its 150 euro and you get a tank a heater a filter a basking light food and stones and water conditioner check it out its in clondalkin village good luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mister-y

anybody lookin to house two terripins one is about 5in long other is 8in long in 2 foot tank water filter etc free to take or may deliver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 yeayea

mister-y wrote: »
    anybody lookin to house two terripins one is about 5in long other is 8in long in 2 foot tank water filter etc free to take or may deliver

hi i am really interested in this i am in the tallaght area i might be able to collect thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement