Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipass

Options
  • 10-08-2007 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi there,

Is here anyone who made the Certified Payroll Technician (CPT) course of IPASS? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

Hiya, yeah just finished the course and passed it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Zsuzso71

DeiseGal wrote:
    Hiya, yeah just finished the course and passed it!

Gratulation! :D
    I enrol now, and I am afraid, because my English is not perfect...:rolleyes:
    So, could you tell me if I have to learn all laws, or only the main things? I mean, in the brochure some parts are emphasized...and are their books goods, or do you recommend to download the laws from the net? Thanks :o

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

No, everything you need to know is in the books, there is about 7-8 chapters on law. There is a lot of theory involved in it.
    It is all covered in a very short amount of time so i suggest start studying as soon as the course starts and not leave it all till the very end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Zsuzso71

DeiseGal wrote:
    No, everything you need to know is in the books, there is about 7-8 chapters on law. There is a lot of theory involved in it.
    It is all covered in a very short amount of time so i suggest start studying as soon as the course starts and not leave it all till the very end.

Thanks, I start as soon as possible. I learn by distance learning, I hope, I haven't to wait for September.... by the way (I mean you haven't experience - I read on another thread), did you try to download some free software of payroll? It may help to see tha system. :rolleyes:

Advertisement