Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA in European Studies - anyone taken it?

Options
  • 10-08-2007 4:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

I'm seriously considering applying for this course. It looks like the best program I've seen so far -- there aren't any here in America that are like this one.

Can anyone tell me a bit about their experience with it? What I like most about the program is the foreign language component and the variety in the optional courses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 beneton

Very good programme - diverse and plenty of scope to do a variety of modules. Programme was recently moved into the new School of Politics and International Relations and so become more politics-oriented in terms of options etc. Also check out the MEconSc in European Economic and Public Affairs - more EU and professionally-oriented. Good luck.

Advertisement