Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for Double Room in Houseshare

Options
  • 10-08-2007 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Couple looking for a double room on the southside of Dublin within easy access of the city centre.
    Rent negotiable depending on room.
    Needed from 1st September but could start a bit earlier if needed.

Could you please let me know on this thread if you have anything suitable, or pm me either.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Go into daft.ie, click on the sharing option (right-hand side of the screen), then click on "More search options" (also right-hand side), then click in "Advanced search", then you can pick specific areas by keeping down the ctrl key and there is also a "couples accepted" option.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

How about in the City Centre for under €500?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Sharing a room for €500 is likely to mean "**** heap".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Dudess wrote:
    Go into daft.ie, click on the sharing option (right-hand side of the screen), then click on "More search options" (also right-hand side), then click in "Advanced search", then you can pick specific areas by keeping down the ctrl key and there is also a "couples accepted" option.

Thanks, I have already done this, but am trying to keep as many options open as possible to get a nice place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement