Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anything more disgusting than...

Options
  • 10-08-2007 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

...a toilet brush or the water at the bottom of a toilet brush holder?

Surely there is a better alternative.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭NutJob

eat more or less fibre(depending);)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I read this just as I was about to go on my elevenses.

Not so hungry any more...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Must be the Galway water :D

Does anyone actually drink the stuff? Had a couple of glasses of it over the past few days and i'm fine (Should I be wearing a granny nappy just incase?) :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Haven't tried drinking it yet but I've started brushing my teeth with it.

Fingers (& legs) crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

JohnCleary wrote:
    Must be the Galway water :D

Does anyone actually drink the stuff? Had a couple of glasses of it over the past few days and i'm fine (Should I be wearing a granny nappy just incase?) :eek:

Week long incubation period. Let us know how you are next week!! :D

ps Glad I had my tea break before I read this thread...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

cornbb wrote:
    Haven't tried drinking it yet but I've started brushing my teeth with it.

Fingers (& legs) crossed!

Same here the levels of crypto have dropped so its prob safe to brush teeth with I've been doing it for a couple of weeks now. No problems so far. I got tired of lugging water upstairs to brush my teeth

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I've been drinking the water as normal since about June. I have not died.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

louisecm wrote:

Tile the entire bathroom and just hose it down every two weeks. Sparkling after.

I think it's all relative to how strong your immune system is tbh. I never stopped brushing my teeth with the tap water. Been drinking the tap water for a few days now, no problems. Having said that I know some people who spent a week on the jacks
    Week long incubation period. Let us know how you are next week!! :D

ps Glad I had my tea break before I read this thread...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

biko wrote:
    Tile the entire bathroom and just hose it down every two weeks. Sparkling after.

Ew.

I've been brushing my teeth with the water for weeks and no problem, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to drink it as normal. It just seems wrong somehow. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I wouldn't risk it yet, my water tastes awful anyway. I just get the St. Bernards water, its only 33c for a 2 litre bottle. Pretty damn cheap :)

Anima wrote:
    I wouldn't risk it yet, my water tastes awful anyway. I just get the St. Bernards water, its only 33c for a 2 litre bottle. Pretty damn cheap :)

Yup it's deadly, cheaper than the 5l bottles and easier to carry about etc. We use 5l bottles for the house but the boat is stocked up with those 2l bottles

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Anima wrote:

How much extra do you get for pimping the companys water then ? xD

DRakE wrote:
    How much extra do you get for pimping the companys water then ? xD

Can I have some of it too? Technically I also pimped :D

I like how this thread moved from water at the bottom of a toilet brush holder to pimping drinking water :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

it's like the legendary 3 post and off topic thread where it went from letting a spare room to a conversation on tea like that *clicks fingers*

I recall Tar A was in that thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

All the people posting saying they haven't started brushing their teeth with it yet just in case....bit over reacting I think? I never stopped using the water to brush my teeth, neither did anyone I know really, we're all fine....and I've been drinking it for ages now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

biko wrote:
    I recall Tar A was in that thread?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=303646 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

Ahhhh brushing your teeth with the bottled water was an awful waste. I mean think about how much water you might swallow when you brush your teeth. Ridiculous. I don't understand why people did this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭yellowellie

louisecm wrote:

There doesn't seem to be but there definitely should be! Imagine all the germs you can't see on the handle of the toilet brush. It does, after all, get used before the 'toiletee' washes their hands! At least the actual brush gets a soaking in bleach/toilet duck periodically. I imagine nobody cleans the actual handle. EUGH!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

yes:
    garbage juice.

Advertisement