Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever used phonedepot.ie

• 10-08-2007 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has bought a phone from this company. They are based in Cork & promise next day delivery but as usual after waiting 7 days there's still no phone. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

They look really tacky to me.He advertises all over the buy and sell.I dont think they offer good service as my firend ordered a phone 2-3 months back and waited the same as you over 1 week for delivery.
    I wouldnt use them.Why not just buy from dublin

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Thank god I never used them then. I was going to get my iPod repaired of him, and seemed like a good service after speaking to a staff member on the phone. In the end, I didnt get it repaired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

i only use expansys or pixmania.

went to that page and had a good laugh! for a refurbished (!) Siemens C35 (which came to the market 5 or 6 years ago!!!) he is asking 47€!! amazon is askking for 15€ and i wouldn't even pay a tenner at the saturday market from a dodgy guy for this phone!

people who buy from that shop deserve it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭RodVelvet

By the layout of the site, Id say this lad only orders the phones from a distributor when a customer orders a phone so hence the delay of seven days+.It would make sense to me that they keep very little in stock if they opereate this way.

I would echo the sentiments of the poster regarding expansys.Ive ordered from them many times.Delivery is always prompt and normally it is easy to check if they have an item in stock or not.

Advertisement