Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another fine mess

Options
  • 10-08-2007 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Seems like there's going to be fun going to Everton game.

From official site -

In advance of Tuesday night's (August 14) match against Everton, we have identified a number of bookings that were printed incorrectly and therefore not been despatched.

If you booked tickets for Everton but have yet to receive them in the post, please email evertontickets@tottenhamhotspur.com and put 'Everton Tickets' in the Subject Field.

Following last night's announcement that Royal Mail industrial action has been postponed, we will despatch these tickets via First Class post today to anyone that is able to notify us via email by 3.30pm this afternoon.

If, once you have done this, you are still not in receipt of your tickets by Monday's post, please email again on Monday and place the heading "Everton Duplicate Ticket Request". We will then ensure that duplicate tickets are ready for you to collect direct from White Hart Lane.

Due to the exceptional circumstances in this case we have taken the decision, for this fixture only, to allow supporters to collect duplicate tickets prior to the day of the match. Should your tickets not arrive in Monday's post you will be able to collect duplicate tickets until 5.30pm on Monday or from 9.30 on Tuesday morning.

We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience and unnecessary worry and frustration that this situation has caused and can assure you that the cause of this problem has been identified and resolved for future fixtures.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Well the new ticketing system has certainly been a major improvement :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I got a duplicate picked up today by a mate of mine.
    At least there'll be no queuing for me on Tues.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

There will be murder on Tuesday evening, between season tickets not delivered and members tickets being printed incorrectly there'll be hundreds queuing before kick off.

Most will arrive no more than 90 minutes before the game (can you blame them, its a week day with most coming from work) and I guarantee the Torino mess will be repeated.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

My season ticket arrived today with various giveaways.

At least i can get into Derby game now.

Still no sign of ticket exchange of course

Advertisement