Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical Theatre in Goldsmiths, London

Options
  • 10-08-2007 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi

Does anyone have any information or background info that could help me. I am going to do a masters in musical theatre and was wondering if anyone has been to goldsmiths college before or has any idea of what the area of New cross is like?

Im hoping to join societies over there that are in musical theatre too, anyone any contacts or know of some places in london.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gretal

Hi Beautiful, you dont mind if i call you that do you?
    i am currently attending that school and would be delighted to show you around and if you have no accommodation i have a top bunk thats very comfortable!!im known around this area for being somewhat of a ladies man having the moves and all!holla!maybe we could mambo sometime at the theatre of love!

email me if you want more details

Ken x

Advertisement