Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The role of the printing press in standardising texts

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

That massive chip on your shoulder must be a terrible burden to you, moosejam. I wonder are you having a bad day or are you naturally this belligerent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

MooseJam wrote:
    It's not curious, I also hate Harry potter and lots of people that don't exist, god is actually far down the list of characters I hate, Harry has him beat by a long way.

Harry Potter is a muppet - deus ex machina every time.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Excelsior wrote:
    You presume without basis that he hasn't because you have decided without due investigation that "mystical" experiences are invalid.
    I think mystical experiences are invalid as proof of God due to learning about and taking psychedelic drugs. I've come to realise how easily manipulatable the human brain is and that mystical feelings and visions beyond one's wildest imagination and equivilant to any mystical experience occurring due to deep faith or otherwise are easily inducable and insignificant.

Advertisement