Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering from Gameplay.co.uk

Options
  • 10-08-2007 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

I really want to get the Bioshock Collector's Edition from gameplay.co.uk (the only place selling it, AFAIK).

However, on your first delivery, then will _only_ deliver to your billing address; in my case, this is an apartment, which I'm not normally at during postal deliveries.

AFAIK, they don't send it registered either. Do An Post still normally take such parcels back to the depot?

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

if it's not registered, it's at the liberty of the postman as to what he'll do with it.

if it's registered it HAS to be signed for, so they'll take it back to the depot and drop an attempted delivery card in your letterbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Cremo wrote:
    if it's not registered, it's at the liberty of the postman as to what he'll do with it.

Everything I've ever had delivered when I wasn't there, that wouldn't fit through the letterbox, went back to the depot. You generally have 2 days or so to collect it before it's returned to sender.

Simplest thing is to phone your bank and change your card billing address to your work address. You can always change it back again afterwards.

I've done this a few times, only take a minute on the phone.

Advertisement