Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Mile Broadband

Options
  • 10-08-2007 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

What are people's thoughts on Last Mile Broadband? Worth getting at €40 per month? Also, would I be able to use a PS3 with it if I was to go ahead and get it?

Thanks in advance,

AB.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

I wasn't able to get it but I was talking to someone on here that was and he said it was useless for VOIP.

It mighn't be much use for gaming on PS3 especially for FPS such as resistence if that's the case. Might be worth a shot.

They are a rip off on prices though. I'd look for alternatives. Anyone else in the area or what area are you in?

Wireless operators can be great in one area and terrible in another so worth posting the area your in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

i just got rid of last mile and got ice :eek: now i know a lot of people are pisssed off with ice but my service is great, dont go with last mile if you can help it, having saying that they have upgraded some of there base stations to 1 meg dl, i was only on the 512 and at that was only getting half that speed, they are crap for gaming and block p2p if you want it just to surf the net get it but if you want to download, game,p2p,voip, stay away you have been warned.

Advertisement