Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice dentist?

Options
  • 10-08-2007 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Need to find a dentist for the family - problem is I am terrified of going to them and I now need to get a few fillings! Live in Ratoath so need someone nearby - but want to go to one that has been reccommended rather than just the nearest one. Please help1:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

I've always used the dentist in the health centre in the village(cant remember name), found him to be the best in the area. I live in ashbourne and always found it worth the travel. Might not be the cheapest but does claim the PRSI for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dingaling

Think there are a few there - is he young or old?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

I moved to Ashbourne in the last year and had to get to a dentist in a hurry last week. Rang the three dentists in the area and basically went to the one with the earliest appointment...which was the Ashbourne Dental Centre, above the SuperValu.

Found the staff there to be very friendly and professional. Not the cheapest, but I think the days of cheap dentists and doctors is long gone!

Advertisement