Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool Rumours And General Discussion 2007/2008

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

As itanje was making a fool of himself scott carson saved a penalty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

1-2 h&w haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,694 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

oh dear steve finnan.

Think its been given as a Skrtle og but Finnan was really at fault for not tracking his man. Skrtle coming into it. He's very quick and can pass out of the pack.

bbc says skittle scored an og

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

Like the H&W shirts. 'Probably' in Carlsberg style writing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

1530: GOAL Liverpool 1-2 Havant & Waterlooville I can't type. My hands are shaking. Alfie Potter's strike is deflected in by Martin Skrtel for an own-goal.

finnan makes a right fool of himself......no wonder he retired from ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ah jesus h christ.

****ing muppetry of the highest order right now :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,506 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

When I was in Biistol, I met someone from Waterlooville. That was the day of the second round. So I have been following them since that day, fair play to them, many clubs would love to score two at Anfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,071 ✭✭✭✭event

the finish was lucky, in that it took a deflection, but still, thats pretty bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

I dont understand why we didnt play Reina. Itandje has done ok (well not today) but I alwasy thought once he makes a mistake the rest of his game goes to sh1t...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

im too hungover for this nonsense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

:D:D:D:D:D

wtf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Call_me_al wrote: »
    that was a top class finish, doesnt matter the opposition that would ave been a goal. lets hope we get the finger out - this is embarrassing. Sounds like the commentators on shanghai sports were having a great laugh at our expense.

The boys on Shanghai sports sound like they're havin a great laugh alright.
    See H&W sponsers are Carlsberg aswell, but today they have Probably on the shirts :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

stand up and be counted fellas, show these guys some respect

:mad:

Do Yossi and Pennant realise they have team mates playing? They seem to just want to pass to each other? Lately I dont have a problem with Liverpool stringing a couple of passes together as no one seems capable of doing the simple things anymore, but neither of these two are ever gonna save us from humiliation.

• Advertisement

its such a mixed feeling - i feel sick as a liverpool fan but as a football fan delighted for them.

btw Benayoun is one of the worst players we have had at the club since Djimi - as described by football365 once "looks like a west ham player". well maybe not worst but pure mediocrity!

no lets hope he goes on to score now though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

1540: Havant & W's Phillip Warner comes off with an injury and Tony Taggert, the dustbinman, comes on with Liverpool being taken to the cleaners.

You couldnt make this stuff up! LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,506 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

2-2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

2-2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

Yossi makes it level again just before HT. Nice simple finish

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    1540: Havant & W's Phillip Warner comes off with an injury and Tony Taggert, the dustbinman, comes on with Liverpool being taken to the cleaners.

You couldnt make this stuff up! LOL

The guy writing these updates is getting on my tits a small bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Daemonic

He must have heard you.

its such a mixed feeling - i feel sick as a liverpool fan but as a football fan delighted for them.

btw Benayoun is one of the worst players we have had at the club since Djimi - as described by football365 once "looks like a west ham player". well maybe not worst but pure mediocrity!

lol:D Two games in a row, I'm gonna say it every game from now on.

Wow, this thing with slating Yossi and him scoring really works. Thats two games in a row thats happened for. Quick somebody else slag him ;)

Yossi smells.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

The guy writing these updates is getting on my tits a small bit.

he is funny though he writes good stuff every week.if this annoys you, then i would advise that you dont watch soccer sat either, as the boy geoff is loving this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

:rolleyes:

Benayoun has scored 8 goals for us this season. Thats more than all our strikers except Torres.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Well, Liverpool are on their way to eclipsing Newcastle's level of ineptitude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

I dont understand why we didnt play Reina. Itandje has done ok (well not today) but I alwasy thought once he makes a mistake the rest of his game goes to sh1t...

in fairness al, if you cant play your number 2 keeper against Havant And Waterlooville, when can ya!? Intandje had to play this game, and rightly so.

and Benayoun is a decent player.

Jeff & Merson can go and suck my bollox too. clowns.

looks like H&W are getting tired now. i didnt expect that so soon, explains why they have been doing so well - they're running themselves into the ground.

• Advertisement

Mr Alan wrote: »
    and Benayoun is a decent player.

better than pennant anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

Wow, this thing with slating Yossi and him scoring really works. Thats two games in a row thats happened for. Quick somebody else slag him ;)

never thought we'd have to resort to witchcraft to beat these lads:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

Tusky wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

Benayoun has scored 8 goals for us this season. Thats more than all our strikers except Torres.

even ade akinbiyi scored goals. still **** though

1548: HALF-TIME Whistles are blown around the country but the story, still, is all about Anfield. Boos ring out as the Reds go off, no doubt to face a rollicking from Rafa Benitez.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Of course they're taking the piss, too ****ing right too.

1548: HALF-TIME Whistles are blown around the country but the story, still, is all about Anfield. Boos ring out as the Reds go off, no doubt to face a rollicking from Rafa Benitez.

Safe to say they are 'walking alone' then? lol

Maybe its the Havant and Waterlooville fans pi$$ed off with their team for only being level with Liverpool ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Best place to stream this match? I tried sopcast but I dont think my 2MB connection is fast enough, it keeps stopping

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Why because they are laughing at how bad Liverpool are. Its the truth, after their first half preformance, they are the laughing stock of not only the Premiership but all the football leagues.

I have no doubt that liverpool will go on and win this handy enough, but it will take a far better display than their first half.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

we've always been the best side, the best side to watch (IMO) and now we're the best side for drama too! It'll probably finish 7-2 though and any LFC fan who hasn't checked their phone, chocablock with texts from all the other English fans, will never know what all the fuss was about. I haven't felt like this since San Marino, Cyprus and Cyprus... oh and 9/11. Drama sux. Especially when you can't watch it

shanghai sports on tvu is your best bet - no english commentary though and will take a few minutes for the stream to get up to scratchß

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Not to worry Liverpool. Lots of teams would struggle against the mighty Havant & Waterlooville I'm sure. :D

What do Napoleon and Rafa Benitez have in common? They both came unstuck at Waterloo!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

oobydooby wrote: »
    we've always been the best side, the best side to watch (IMO) and now we're the best side for drama too!

Are you for real, if you think liverpool are the best side to watch, you have very low standards. Most liverpool fans themselves will admit that its hard to watch them at the best of times

H & W could have scored there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Jesus, the players really need a f*cking boot up the arse if they can't put away a team like this. Some serious, serious problems at the club.

• Advertisement

3-2, ah shit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

That should open up the floodgates now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

wow. Didn't realise he was viewed in that way by some Liverpool fans. I think he's excellent.

better from yossi. slag him a third time

jesus yossi is out to prove me wrong today... nice goal

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement