Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool Rumours And General Discussion 2007/2008

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Riise should be sold asap, Arbeloa is our versatile defender, we dont need him and we'll have Aurelio,Babel,Kewell and Yossi who can play out on the left.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Jazzy wrote: »
    we shouldnt sell riise, hes too versatile. there is a reason utd keep o shea ya know! :p

He can play left back and left midfield. We have Aurelio who can do that aswell. I was a huge fan of Riise for the last 6 years but he has been very very poor this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Man Utd v Blackburn - win (if so for who) or draw?

Mike.

Win for Blackburn please.

Would have thought that question wouldnt even need to be asked?! :)

Not so sure, they have one more point on same games if they win tomorrow. I think a draw would be better, I dont see Blackburn loosing touch as Citeh and Pompey proberly will.

Mike.

• Advertisement

Ah mike, thats an awful attitude, we are in it to win the league, Utd are our rivals for that, not blackburn :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Ah mike, thats an awful attitude, we are in it to win the league, Utd are our rivals for that, not blackburn :(

You're right. And sure if liverpool can't beat blackburn, what chance has anyone else??

Please at least keep some realism.

80 scoreless mins against fulham and blessed to have torres back, I'd worry more about getting a striker than a LB.

Apparently Riise has a **** load of problems with his ever ongoing divorce, i think selling him a little premature, but i wouldn;t be starting him for the moment.

Oh and blackburn are going to have a very good season this year, great squad they'll be pushing for 5th, if one of the 'top 4' lose it drastically i think blackburn won't be too far behind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Riise has issues with his divorce? damn thought he couldnt score away from home.

divorce = greedy and shoots from everywhere?

dont cut it for me, sell sell sell!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

selling him would be very silly idea. hes a handy player and has proved that countless times. hes off the pace atm, but thats no reason to rush into a deal for him. he knows the squad and the way they play and also how the defence works, we wouldnt get that much for him, maybe 3/4 mill at most and he tends to score importent goals. i would only like to see him sold if there is a solid deal to sign a world class LB lined up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Who needs a striker who puts in a massive workload? So you can pat him on the back after the game and go "Jolly good old chap, you ran a mighty 20km, pity you missed 10 gaping chances and failed to give a single decent cross to your team mate in a better position"? He constantly feeds the wrong ball through (usually over eloquently and it gets hoofed away) or squaders sitters. He might be a legend in Rotterdam, but he's yet to do much for us. This year he's slotted two penalties in the PL. Hardly saw him during that game. Where was he working? Around the corner flag? We have enough athletes. We need scores because we arent going to win leagues with nil alls and undefeated records. If he can step up to the mark, he can stay, otherwise, we need better and as a big club, I'm sure we could get better too.

The point was, he has the stats of Berbatov,who eveyone thinks is great, plus the massive workload, so why is he not great too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

lordgoat wrote: »
    You're right. And sure if liverpool can't beat blackburn, what chance has anyone else??

Please at least keep some realism.

80 scoreless mins against fulham and blessed to have torres back, I'd worry more about getting a striker than a LB.

Apparently Riise has a **** load of problems with his ever ongoing divorce, i think selling him a little premature, but i wouldn;t be starting him for the moment.
    Oh and blackburn are going to have a very good season this year, great squad they'll be pushing for 5th, if one of the 'top 4' lose it drastically i think blackburn won't be too far behind.

Sell Riise? Are u gone mad?? No way would I sell him - he's been one of our best/consistent players for years.

Now, Hyypia is a different story......I think his time at Liverpool is up. Rafa should sell him on to a lower division, or another Premiership team(lower down the table). MIght get something like £1m for him..........?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Now, Hyypia is a different story......I think his time at Liverpool is up. Rafa should sell him on to a lower division, or another Premiership team(lower down the table). MIght get something like £1m for him..........?

I agree with you in that his time has come BUT you need 4 centrebacks in case of injury 4 good centrebacks, so no point selling him unless you have someone to throw into the starting 11 and that takes time if they are foreign.

By my count liverpool only have 3 centrebacks, unless hobbs can play there in an instant.

of course this post is drivel ;)

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote: »
    I agree with you in that his time has come BUT you need 4 centrebacks in case of injury 4 good centrebacks, so no point selling him unless you have someone to throw into the starting 11 and that takes time if they are foreign.

By my count liverpool only have 3 centrebacks, unless hobbs can play there in an instant.

of course this post is drivel ;)

kdjac

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:D

i hate to attack one player, but has riise hit the target all season?

Well he had a header cleared off the line Vs Besiktas, so yes.
    Thats fair enough Rebel, but looking at Sunderland, Bolton, and a lot of other "poor footballing" teams, they all have a poaching striker capable of taking his one chance of the afternoon. I know theres 10 guys playing sub par for us lately but if Kuyt took his one chance last week, it would have made all the difference.

and if Crouch had hit the target with one of his couple of chances in the Arsenal game, he might have scored and we might have won too. He didnt score today either, is he crap again now too?

Kuyt could well have scored on Tuesday if he was playing. would he have been back in everyones good books then too?

Unearthly wrote: »
    but isn't alot of the blame for a few results down to chopping and changing?

Things liek "resting " Torres against Birmingham could well be a cause of dropped points. I reckon today proves that if Torres is fit, he should play.

Crouchy should go off. Has been ineffective in the second half for me.

Surely not! is he not our best striker since Billy Liddle?:)

I thought we were guarenteed a crouch hat-trick today?

On a slightly different note, beating Derby 6-0 is looking like less of an achievement as their season goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

hey look its that KdjaCL fella pretending to give a **** about liverpool again...zzzzzz

boring at this stage.

Anyone can beat Derby by a hatful right now (except Newcastle!). Pity about the break
    but it is Newcastle next (away) so I'd be expecting 3 points from thier defence.

Mike.

Sell Riise? Are u gone mad?? No way would I sell him - he's been one of our best/consistent players for years.

do you actually watch our games?!
    Riise hasnt played well consistantly for about 2 years.
    Good games occassionally and a couple of great goals a season, but tats not enough, wastes posession so so so much.

looks great on MOTD with his peachy goals, thats about it though, over 90 minutes, he is pretty brutal.

el rabitos wrote: »
    hey look its that KdjaCL fella pretending to give a **** about liverpool again...zzzzzz

boring at this stage.

Where do i say i care?

this isnt the i love liverpool thread, i actually hate liverpool but feel i have a opinion on them.

its the liverpool thread!!!!.

Oh please for the laugh exert your infinite knowledge on the subject and quote my posts and how they are incorrect.

gwan for the laugh. the Hypia thing , start with that and pick apart my opinion of it.

or just make it 2138 posts.......

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

Where do i say i care?

this isnt the i love liverpool thread, i actually hate liverpool but feel i have a opinion on them.

its the liverpool thread!!!!.

Oh please for the laugh exert your infinite knowledge on the subject and quote my posts and how they are incorrect.

gwan for the laugh. the Hypia thing , start with that and pick apart my opinion of it.

or just make it 2138 posts.......

kdjac

ohhh....crap, i get it. we're doing that whole Desf thing were u sh!thawk around bugging people till they call u a spa and then u report them...i'll give it a miss, i find the hard on for my post count a bit odd too.

• Advertisement

el rabitos wrote: »
    ohhh....crap, i get it. we're doing that whole Desf thing were u sh!thawk around bugging people till they call u a spa and then u report them...i'll give it a miss, i find the hard on for my post count a bit odd too.

Its beside your name, im guessing that im right as always with your incoherrent reply that Hypia is a good backup but you need another one as most teams have 4 CBs and you only have 3 and the fact you going tru some easy games without Agger and getting away with it. Your know full well you wont get away with it vs a decent team. You need a another CB and one thats played in the league for a while to complement what you have.

but i understand your inability to see that im right and agree with it ;)

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Is the eL that uninteresting that it's militant fanboys have to sh*t all over every other thread in the forum? Rhetorical question really.

It's pathetic.

On topic... Nothing really different from today's performance, apart from Torres. It's quite clear what he brings to the team - the finishing is just part of it - but it's his intelligence on the ball that we've been lacking. For all the huff and puff of Kuyt/Voronin and the target-man qualities of Crouch, Torres is the only one who constantly makes things happen for himself. The other 3 require a pinpoint pass or lucky bounce to capitalise - Torres doesn't.

PiE wrote: »
    Is the eL that uninteresting that it's militant fanboys have to sh*t all over every other thread in the forum? Rhetorical question really.

It's pathetic.

Oh dear god its a liverpool thread rather than being an ass find fault with my posts rather than assuming.

But thats too hard when they spot on isnt it.

Sweet god El fans in knowing **** about PL football shocker!!!

Also EL over till next season, eh get used to it for the next few months i got **** all else to post other than La Liga and PL.

kdjac

There's nothing wrong with what you said about Hyppia; because you're just stating the obvious. It's the countless attempts to rile people up while throwing in little tidbits of facts and well-known truths in order to stay mildly on-topic that's pathetic.

And I don't have to "get used" to anything; your posts are somewhere around the Lemlin level on the readability gauge - getting through the last two was somewhat of a trial. I won't be making a habit of it.

PiE wrote: »
    There's nothing wrong with what you said about Hyppia; because you're just stating the obvious. It's the countless attempts to rile people up while throwing in little tidbits of facts and well-known truths in order to stay mildly on-topic that's pathetic.

And I don't have to "get used" to anything; your posts are somewhere around the Lemlin level on the readability gauge - getting through the last two was somewhat of a trial. I won't be making a habit of it.

the last 2 in quoting you and el rabitos? Who were borderline personal attacks

HEHEHH thats funny.

Obviously not stating the obvious as some pool fans think Hypia is good for the team, when in reality he isnt (i do read this thread all off it not just selected posts). Todays performance was laboured and the 2-0 scoreline takes away from the 1st 80 minutes of rafas team selection and would be worrying considering the upcoming fixtures and the fitness date of Agger.

Added in the fact your normally crap in november staying in touch really depends on Torres being fit (as stated above i know stating the obvious with this one) and coming out of must win games for spain uninjured.

This is why i hate liverpool fans :D

kdjac

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

HEHEHH thats funny.

Obviously not stating the obvious as some pool fans think Hypia is good for the team, when in reality he isnt (i do read this thread all off it not just selected posts). Todays performance was laboured and the 2-0 scoreline takes away from the 1st 80 minutes of rafas team selection and would be worrying considering the upcoming fixtures and the fitness date of Agger.

Added in the fact your normally crap in november staying in touch really depends on Torres being fit (as stated above i know stating the obvious with this one) and coming out of must win games for spain uninjured.

kdjac

Wasn't another player called in to replace Torres in the Spain squad so that would mean he isn't playing an international match! His fitness will be a big problem over the coming months but once we get settled into a grove of winning people will play harder to get into the team so it will be good all around for the team.

Hypia is not the best but still has alot to offer us at the moment with Agger out. I would imagine a CB is going to be brought in in January and it will be someone Rafa has worked with before so he will know what is to be expected from him.

HEHEHH thats funny.
    There's that great grasp of the English language again. Good thing you speak as Gaeilge at all the eL games eh?
    Ah I see. You hate Liverpool fans because they call a spade a spade. Good stuff.

Your regurgitated opinion on todays match is hardly worth mentioning but the idea that Rafa got his selection "wrong" today is laughable - if it were Fergie/Wenger/Mourinho you'd probably be praising him for his amazing tactical nous in making the substitutions. But hell... that's not the media's take on Rafa so why should you deviate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

So kdjacl hates liverpool and liverpool fans. Well that is really good to know.

Hating somebody for the team they support, says a whole lot about a person. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Also if he hates the fans then why is he in the Liverpool thread with Liverpool fans?? Maybe to stir trouble??

• Advertisement

PHB wrote: »
    I remain hopeful that United will try and poach him this summer :)

http://uk.reuters.com/article/footballNews/idUKL1031045820071110?feedType=RSS&feedName=footballNews

keep dreaming mate! :)

i love mascheranoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Yossi picks up groin injury, hope its not too serious.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2874406,00.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,037 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

kdjac

Hey, hey, tarring and brushes and all that! I demand a "some" be included in there. Or I shall be Miffed. Very Miffed.

Happy out with the last 20mins today, the previous 70 id rather forget. Some of the touches and passing were again very suspect.

Babel showed a few serious glimpses of what he can do today. Was great to see him really go for it a few times rather then the more tame "take a touch, pass it on" stuff he'd been doing of late. A few times when he just burst lose he looks wicked fast and very strong. Deceptively big guy i think.

Torres is just pure class and is really a massive difference to the team when he plays.

Riise, spell on the bench i think untill he starts showing something in a few sub appearances.

Babel looked like an animal when challenged, he could have gone down but didn't!!

There were a few positives from the first 70 minutes and one of them was Voronin, he is showing that given a good run he will be good for us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Can we set up a bitching thread, as half of the last 10 pages has just been handbags!

I'd give Riise till the end of the season, fabio is a little injury prone.
    This is liverpools best squad since i really can remember supporting them, one or two more players would seal it. Another CB for cover at least, and maybe a Berbatov or something, 20 goal a season man. IMO we are fairly set every where else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

do you actually watch our games?!
    Riise hasnt played well consistantly for about 2 years.
    Good games occassionally and a couple of great goals a season, but tats not enough, wastes posession so so so much.

looks great on MOTD with his peachy goals, thats about it though, over 90 minutes, he is pretty brutal.
    You are talking through your hole. Riise had an excellent season last year, one of his best since he joined. But go ahead, jump on the bandwagon, slag off one of our longest serving, most committed players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Gotta agree with Reactor. It's madness the slatings that Riise has been receiving. He's our strongest player on the left. Aurelio is as yet unproven, there are huge question marks over Kewell, and Leto and Insua aren't ready. Selling a player like Riise, who has weighed in with some key goals and big performances in crucial games, is madness.

He's off form. He'll come good.

Riise is only our strongest player by default, Kewell and Aurelio are back (ish) and if Rafa has any nouce he'll put abilty ahead of running up and down the wing a lot. The only queston raised (oddly) is about Arbeloa, he was bought for the RB and is now playing there so who fills the LB - Riise? Or will Finnan reclaim his place after this 'rest' and the Spainiad return to LB?

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Riise really effects your team in a negative way. He's so incredible wasteful with the ball it's unreal. Gerrard is wasteful with the ball, but once a game he'll set up an easy chance or score a wonder goal. Riise scores a wonder goal once every 30 games. He's terrible to play in your team, and your attacks break down so much when he's playing. I don't know whats happened to him from the last few seasons, but he's turned to ****.
    Riise should be 4th choice LW imo, after Babel, Kewell and Yossi.

My hope goes like this :) Mascherano wants to stay. MSI demand more money, like 20 million. Rafa says **** off that's a waste considering the midfield talent you have in the squad. Mascherano takes this as a sign that Rafa doesn't rate him that highly. BAMM, United step in :) Un-realistic? Yep :) But sure that's what footballs all about :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Gotta agree with Reactor. It's madness the slatings that Riise has been receiving. He's our strongest player on the left. Aurelio is as yet unproven, there are huge question marks over Kewell, and Leto and Insua aren't ready. Selling a player like Riise, who has weighed in with some key goals and big performances in crucial games, is madness.

He's off form. He'll come good.

+1
    We have a lot of off form players at the moment (and a few who were never good enough to begin with), but John Arne Riise is worth holding on to unless someone a LOT better comes along. I mean average strikers are easily found but average left backs are in short supply, and left backs who like to go forward are even shorter. As I've said before, Kuyt is top of my list to go, followed by Pennant as I dont think he's ever going to be good enough to create something. I'd rather be rid of Momo than Riise and I dont want him to go either. Our defence is pretty much ok for now (barring some cover needed but I think Hobbs should be doing that). We do need a 20 goal a season man and a quality winger who not only creates, but scores consistently himself.

Instead we have a team carrying two magicians, 8 rabbits and pepe. Without Stevie G and Torres we struggle for goals against anyone but the Beisktas's and the Derby's of this world. Its time Rafa pulls some new rabbits out of his hat in the January window, starting with sealing up the deal for Masch. City are apparently offering 16 million for him (according to the bbc today)

• Advertisement

Kuyt is also just off-form at the moment, and has the potential to offer a lot more (as he has done previously).
    Pennant has steadily gotten better, and is about the only true winger we have at the club.

Of all those mentioned, Sissoko is the one I think really needs to go. His passing is on a level of the Vauxhall conference (do they still call it that?) or the Eircom league (roughly the same level as the conference). I think he's a great combatative player, and rarely gives less than 100%, but in reality he is more suited to breaking up the play of a dominant team.

PHB wrote: »
    Riise scores a wonder goal once every 30 games. :P

/Pedantic/ Not nessecarily a wonder goal but Riises' record is 31 goals in 319 odd games, so roughly a goal every 10. :) /Pedantic/

I like Riise and would'nt like to see him go. He can be wastefull, but he is also 100% commited. He'll chase lost causes and chase back instead of standing high up the pitch when the ball is lost. He is certainly a lot more solid at left full than some others that have been played there in recent years. Might be a better option to play him there and let someone lese play left wing (aurelio? ) it's been a problem position and I dont think blaming Riise when it's not really his natural position is fair. A fair few players have been tried there and failed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

RE*AC*TOR wrote: »
    Sissoko is the one I think really needs to go..........and rarely gives less than 100%

But thats the reason everyone wants to keep Kuyt?
    Momo cant pass thats true, but he's scored as many goals for the club as Pennant and has saved us on a few occasions. Granted, Pennant is a true winger, but Momo is a true Defensive Midfielder. If he could just lay the ball off once he gets it (or hoof it as far down the field as possible as this behaviour seems to be tolerated from the rest of the team) he'd be fine.

Edit: Anyone know how long Yossi is likely to be out for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Riise contributes ZERO to the team. He can't defend, he can't attack, he used to have a decent shot but he can't anymore. Sell him in January before his value drops further. Buy Chiellini (Sp?) and that sorts out cover for LB and CB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Pennant was in fine form at the start of the season then started playing crap. But the club said he'd been injured for weeks before they decided to do surgery, and I do remember him limping off nearly every match. I think he's a keeper, ultimately as second choice right midfield.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Pennant has to be kept, he was brilliant this season until the Porto game. If Crouch is in the team, Pennant should be there to supply the crosses for him, he has the best cross in our team.

Im getting fed up of people slating Hyypia, banging on about how we've only survived Aggers injury because we've played poor teams. Arsenal, Everton, Spurs and Blackburn arent poor teams. Sami played in all those games, and we didnt lose any of them. Yes he's getting old but his reading of the game is just as good as it was 5 years ago. And as for us only having 3 centre backs, you should really check out before posting rubbish. We have 5 first team centre halves(Carra, Agger, Sami, Hobbs, Arbeloa).

@whatawaster
    How many times have you seen Chiellini play?
    Riise doesn't have a decent shot anymore? He scored a beaut in preseason. Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

@machiavellianme
    Momo is not a true defensive midfielder. Masch is. All the best defensive midfielders could pass the ball. Momo isn't really a footballer at all, moreso a freakish athlete. He's still young, maybe he can improve, but I haven't seen any signs of improvement since he joined. Pennant on the other hand has gotten better the longer he's been with us. He's not the finished article yet, but he's heading in the right direction. Even if he's not a constant starter, he gives us a good option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,037 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Momo is a true Defensive Midfielder.

he's not really, he doesn't sit in front of the back 4, he's more all action, he chases down the ball all over the pitch and breaks things up everywhere. He's nearly as likely to be in the oppositions half making challenges, or trying to go forward as he is in ours. He also doesn't have the reading of the game of a usual DMF. Playing him as our designated DMF is not great, as we see when he and Gerrard both start in the center. Playing him in the center with Masch isn't great either as Masch IS a True DMF, sits in front of the back four, makes the important interceptions and tackles. In this situation, Momo plays his normal game, running all over the pitch but his passing at the moment is too poor.

momo only really works with Alonso who can be both DMF and creator, or if Gerrard is playing in front of a midfield 2.

<edit> Beaten to it, started that post about an hour ago, then had to go off doing stuff. Figured may as well finish it off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

yeah. i know wat u mean. its the same with Utd fans too i reckon, just a different shade of red. Pool fans tend to be unrealistic perfectionists while utd fans tend to be over zealous and pompus.
    well, to be fair thats only the more vocal of their fanbase, the average footy fan actually doesnt live in imagination land :p

the problem is that alot of the fans on this site are far too prissy. report post function? more like the sand in your vagina button :D

i take the easy option, support liverpool (ive worn Alan Hanson's 84 European Cup winning jersey ^^ ) but slag everyone. its funny getting a rise outta ppl by slagging Gerrard cos u get the response of "OMG! how dare you!!!" when its obvious that G-Unit is a prat :p (love his football tho!)

RE*AC*TOR wrote: »
    You are talking through your hole. Riise had an excellent season last year, one of his best since he joined. But go ahead, jump on the bandwagon, slag off one of our longest serving, most committed players.

Thank you.:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement