Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance write off - Would you fix it?

Options
  • 10-08-2007 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

If you crashed your car ..your pride and joy....

No one else involved......and the accessors came out and declared it a write off.....

Although the damage was fixable......would you fix it?

Daz:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

Depends on how much really... you could always purchase a new pride and joy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

sicruise wrote:
    Depends on how much really... you could always purchase a new pride and joy :)
    Damn straight. Sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭scitpo

Don't bother getting attached to cars as its just going to hurt you in the long run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

hmmm....
    well if the car is standard then just write it off and get another, but if you have had extensive and expensive modifications done.... then it becomes tricky.
    I'd probably still look to write it off and then see if I could buy back the wreck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

I don't know. I did it before and never felt safe driving it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement