Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM2006 Mobile

Options
  • 10-08-2007 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

Does anyone play CM2006 on the mobile? Any hints or tips or good bargain buys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

How do you get this? How much does it cost etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Yeah I have it, hard enough to win the league, good way of maing money/getting good players for cheap is to bid €100k for any transfer listed player, not matter what they're value is (wright phillips €8m for e.g) it will always be accepted.
    The game finishes after 4/5 seaons, I did it once & got message that i had finished the game :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shakes2007

DSB wrote:
    How do you get this? How much does it cost etc?

I ordered it through www.o2.ie, I have a Sony Ericsson 750i but it is not available for all handsets. It is a pretty good game for a mobile, and very handy for passing time on the train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shakes2007

Keith C wrote:
    Yeah I have it, hard enough to win the league, good way of maing money/getting good players for cheap is to bid €100k for any transfer listed player, not matter what they're value is (wright phillips €8m for e.g) it will always be accepted.
    The game finishes after 4/5 seaons, I did it once & got message that i had finished the game :confused:

I must try that alright. I have never finished the game but I have been sacked a good few times!! I am managing Newcastle at the moment and have them in thrid after a couple of seasons. I definitely won't win the league though. It seems impossible to get any team to be consistent enough to win the league. Even if you start with Chelsea/Man U.

Advertisement