Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ANyone else experience 'delays' getting their NCB cert

Options
  • 10-08-2007 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hi folks
    been insured with Hibernian last few years and decided to leave. However, the one thing about them that I noticed every year is that they mess you around when it comes to sending you a no claims bonus cert. Isn;t it the law that they send it to you with your renewal quote 2 weeks before your policy ends or something like that? My policy ended on SUnday and no sign of it, so I rang on Tuesday asking for it, and was told it'd be on its way Wed morning. I get home today and still no cert. Whats the deal? Is it deliberate delay tactics? ANyways, just wondering if this is happening to many other people.

Cheers (and thanks to those who replied to my merc q's yesterday)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,991 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I've found that to be a problem with numerous Insurance Companies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Got my 1st ncb cert there last week with my renual, was €1600 with quinn TPFT, went with AXA €1290 fully comp with AA breakdown assist,:p

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Volvoboy wrote:
    Got my 1st ncb cert there last week with my renual, was €1600 with quinn TPFT, went with AXA €1290 fully comp with AA breakdown assist,:p

-VB-

Just jinxed (sp?) yerself there, you'll breakdown and need breakdown assist tomorrow :D

What car you on? I'm fully comp on a 320d and still paying less than you... you younger than me? I'm 21

OP: Never had a problem with Hibernian as I just popped into their office and asked for it there and then. Current insurer rang me last week as I recently renewed. Stayed with the same company but took out new policy as it was cheaper. I just asked them to search for any other past policies under my name 'No problem sir that's fine'

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

had the same problem with hibernian when i was leaving them as well, your best off goin into a branch and asking for it there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

just got mine a month ahead of renal time...

• Advertisement
Advertisement