Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seat Leon

Options
  • 10-08-2007 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Was thinking of adding 18" RS6 alloys to my 01 Seat Leon....how would it affect ride,steering,handling?any other tips on how I could jazz her up a bit and where best to get the bits and bobs??Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Depends on the width. If you have more rubber touching the road it may improve your handling. On the flip side your adding more weight therefore reducing power at the wheels. That and low profile tyres are generally more expensive. I don't know what the recommended max size for a Seat Leon is perhaps 18" is too big for your car?? Ask a mod to move this to Motors as you'll get a better response to your query.

FYI :: I have 17" on my Civic and I HATE them I can feel everything and i'd love to go back to 16".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Fanboy

Set of 18's on adverts for a good price, Audi RS4's.

Look nice on the leon..

5_-94968794.jpg

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=29909&cat=45

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Thanks for that fan boy!True enough they do look well!Although im more a fan of the 5 or 6 spoke wheels!Have the standard 15" 5 spoke ones on it at present but even 1 more inch would do!

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭OKenora

Set of 5 spoke 18" here if you are interested, 5x98 PCD so dunno if thats right for the leon or not.

Advertisement