Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

friday football show on setanta

• 10-08-2007 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

did any of yee watch it tonite must say it wasnt bad, james
    richardson is a great host ,les ferdinand and dean saunders were on
    the panel they werent too bad .the show wasnt as bull****e as
    anything sky sports put out ,pity about the singer at the end of
    the show must be the worst football song i heard in a while.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Just watching it now and I'm liking it ! James Richardson is good and Les looks a bit more composed then he has done on BBC imo.

They even picked their 'bankers' for the wkend !

Des Lynam's interview of Martin O'Neill was excellent, will be interesting to see how he handles Ferguson if gets to interview him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Just finished watching it... was a good start. Maybe a little bland but decent enough signs that it could be worth watching. James Richardson was great as usual but I`m not sure about Dean Saunders and Les Ferdinand but I suppose they are who are around and not signed by BBC or SKY. The reports were quite good too, esp the Des Lynam-Martin O'Neil one and the trip to Rome to find out about Sven.

Two things confused me though... why would anybody in their right mind end a show with that dude singing a song let alone such a god awful one? And what was the story with Paddy Agnew when they interviewed him in Rome? I have never seen anybody stand so awkwardly! For a sec I thought they had handcuffed his hands behind his back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Looked a bit rough around the edges TBH, think that it will get better as they iron out the format and get the rod out of the arse of that lad who was reporting from the outside broadcast unit.

Advertisement