Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coach Hire

Options
  • 10-08-2007 10:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Obviously I'll need a way to drag ye down to the piss up after the wedding, plus of course something to throw ye into when ye get rowdy, so who's good for coach hire? I'm thinking a full size coach would be best, so none of these namby-pamby minibus crowds with awful websites please.

adam

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Cronins. There's a guy up NorthSide - Kelleher or something who does some of the GAA clubs. You could also try Bus Eireann - they _might_ have a decent quote.

One thing that I've noticed from the kids schooltrips is that buses with seatbelts are much dearer so if you don't realy value the lives of your guests or feel that they can look after themselves (bring your own airbag) then go for a belt-less bus.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Screw 'em,no belts! :)

Thanks parsi.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Hmmmm. I'll make a few casual enquiries at work on Monday Adam. Someone's bound to know something. I'll ask in another well connected social circle too. You have a time frame for booking this, or would you be happy to wait a while?

Thanks ned78. Trying to get as much done as possible right now, as I'll be tearing busy for the next few months with the DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

Galvins Dunmanway have loads of coaches

• Advertisement

tech wrote:
    Galvins Dunmanway have loads of coaches
    Mandunway's way wesht, I'm not sure it'd be in their best interest to do runs easht. I'll give them a ring and ask anyway, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Ballincollig Coaches have full size buses as well as mini buses.

Thanks everybody, keep 'em coming; particularly if you've used someone and found them good.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

we used ballincollig a few times with college stuffs, seemed to work out grand no problem.

also, i have previously taken a bus eireann coach to a whedding in garryvoe before, so if any one misses your coach and doesnt object to public transport there's a bus down around half four ish via glounthaune and cloyne and stuffs.

Sure if I sent ye down there at half four ye'd all be locked by the time I got to join in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

What's your point?

You're getting married - give up any thought of getting pissed at the reception. Everybody will buy you drink but you'll only get a sup out of it before being dragged off for photos or to dance or something.

My wedding, my rules. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Brid O'Callaghan or O'Connor Coaches or Martin Crowley all have full size coaches and may be cheaper than bigger crowds, all near the city for ya

Advertisement