Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neoprene sound mod covers - where?

Options
  • 10-08-2007 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭

Looking for a few covers guys, any ideas where I should be looking? Might actually need some custom jobs making.......not "off the shelf" mods.

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Easy to make your own, go to a dive shop and buy a tube of "black witch neoprene glue" you should be able to get a piece of neoprene there too, cut to size and butt join.
    The join is very strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

Thanks CJ, good idea. Now, where would I find a dive shop in/near Limerick?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Not sure about Limerick, there is a dive shop in Kilkee co Clare, but not sure if they carry stuff like neoprene and glue.
    Galway may be a better bet or Cork.
    They should be able to mail it to you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Paddy Diver

Funny you mention that. I work in a dive shop, tis a love hate thing! I have neo pads here, kinda around the size of a mouse matt, red on one side, black on the other. Dont have any Black Witch at the moment tho but Bostick 2402 is pretty much the same, you'll get that anywhere.

PM me if you want any.

Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭tikkamark

Bushwear.co.uk do neoprene t8 mod covers they are a great job;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

PaddyDiver,
    Whereabouts is the dive shop?I need a few diving bits myself

PM me thanks
    CG

Advertisement