Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what piercings have you got

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

so far i have my lip, tongue, septum, horizontal surface eyebrow, 2 lobe in one ear, 6 in the other, one lobe stretched to 13mm, the other is only 6mm :( tragus, 1 tom of ear, both nipples and one down below :D and 2 mircrodermals on my wrist:)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

i hav a couple of lobe piercings, 1.2mm tragus, 1.6mm conch, both nipples(1.6mm i think).
    also retired navel :(
    not a lot but lots to come!!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Pretty boring piercings for me! Both lobes and tragus in left ear. Had rook in right ear but it grew out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Nearly lost my left plug tonight, i went to see comeback kid, unreal gig, but some one got there finger into my ear and almost took it clean out, i took it out and put my tunnels in my wallet after that, scary stuff, could have been alot of blood there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

-Ear lobes x2.
    -This (don't know what it's called!)

Want to get my tragus done next..but going into a professional job in Sept so perhaps not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

no piercings anymore because of my love of mma but I've had
    Conch to top of ear scaffold, conch to conch scaffold,tragus, lobes x3, top of left ear x2, left diath x2,moon cresnt scaffold in the right ear,anti tragus, Third eye, Bridge,Both eye brows, Both nostrils, 6mm septum, Top lip vertical monroes, smiley,tonguex3, lip x3,nape x3, crosses in nipples, 4deep arm surface piercings,hand web, belly button x2 and a pa

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Left Ear: 4mm Tube
    Conch
    Tragus
    Orbital (In Lobe)

Right Ear: Lobe
    Helix x2
    Rook

Retired Piercings: Helix in left and right ear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

At the moment;
    Lobe, conch, tragus, rook, daith, septum, tongue, labret and eyebrow x 2.

I've retired more piercings than you've had hot dinners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    -Ear lobes x2.
    -This (don't know what it's called!)
    that a foward helix i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Tongue, ears (yawn) and navel for me :) People are always surprised when they see my tongue piercing, apparently I don't "look the type" ??!!!
    Whatever that means! Although a co-worker remarked at Linkin Park and QOTSA last night that he was surprised to see me there as I didnt "look the type" I asked what "type" he thought I was and he said "pop princess" :p Fair enough. Funny how people have to be compartmentalised into types isnt it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

haha, funny alright. though a mate of mine was up the front rockin out to 'tallica in blue jeans and a pink string top, while i definitely got some weird looks when i went to see justin timberlake...

Molberts wrote: »
    Tongue, ears (yawn) and navel for me :) People are always surprised when they see my tongue piercing, apparently I don't "look the type" ??!!!
    Whatever that means! Although a co-worker remarked at Linkin Park and QOTSA last night that he was surprised to see me there as I didnt "look the type" I asked what "type" he thought I was and he said "pop princess" :p Fair enough. Funny how people have to be compartmentalised into types isnt it...
    That gig sucked...crowd was useless cos the sound sucked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Ah yes, the joys of sound restrictions on outdoor gigs in residential areas:p I was blown away by Chesters performance ... but agree about the crowd, definitely the tamest ive ever seen/1

I would complain more but i got a free ticket, Yeah it was brutal.... From now on only in door gigs with mosh pits for me....*thinks back to hatebreed*

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

How do you remove an eyebrow piercing, have it abouy 4 months and was never shown how to take it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

unscrew the ball if its a barbell... lefty loosy, righty tighty ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

Cheers for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

If you can't handle that just head to a piercer and theyl help you out... dunno why you'd ever wanna take a piercing out though :D (except for work :( )

Advertisement