Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap parking

Options
  • 11-08-2007 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

does anyone know where the cheapest place to park in dublin is? I'm hoping to get a fixed all day rate somewhere if anyone knows a place.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Whereabouts are you looking to park? Roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭bnev

anywhere within a few mins walk of temple bar. Parnel street maybe or stephens green.

Or does anyone know a website that you can get the prices of parking lots in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I was something else for parking, used to park my van in loading bays in shopping centres and walk out with a notebook in my hand and do my shopping :)

but tbh man would you not park in Phibsboro and stroll into town, that's what I do when needs be, free parking and 10 min walk, very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ktisel

Try Drury St Car Park for weekly / monthly rates.... The underground one.... Not sure how cheap its gona be though....!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Connolly Station car park is about 7 euro a day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

The Bernard Shaw Pub
    11 - 12 Sth. Richmond Street, Portobello, D2. Ph: +353 (0)85 712 8342

There is a carpark out the back that the lads rent out for parking, think it is 50euro a week. It's just right beside Harcourt Street. Give them a call

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Jervis Street Shopping Centre offer all day parking for 10euro. Usually open until 1900hrs. Later on Thursdays.

http://www.jervis.ie/3.0.html

More parking in Dublin information here...
    http://www.dublinks.com/index.cfm/loc/4/pt/15.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Moonbeam wrote:
    Connolly Station car park is about 7 euro a day

I think it's €10 a day now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

You can get a ticket for parking in the Jervis Centre for 38 euro which enables you to park all day for any 5 days... Get one of those each week for Mon - Fri and it works out just under 8 euro a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

You can park around Sheriff St, close to the IFSC
    There's room for loads of cars.

There's a garda presence so in theory it's very safe.
    It's free and you can get the Luas into the city centre then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 watchinpaintdry

I know the spot you're talking about, and wouldn't recommend it for every day use. The broken glass on the ground is a bit of an indication...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I know the spot you're talking about, and wouldn't recommend it for every day use. The broken glass on the ground is a bit of an indication...

I don't think that broken glass is from the day time.

Advertisement