Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looping video?

• 11-08-2007 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hey guys, I'm looking for some kind of freeware program to loop some video files I have (well they're a slide shows with sound) so as it's restarts when it gets to the end. Basically I'll need to burn it to a DVD and have it continuously playing.

Any ideas?? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

depending on what you use to author your dvd, but most high level dvd authoring software will have the facility to set an end action for the main movie, so you can just set that to play the video again and thus will then loop continually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Dr.Louis wrote:
    Hey guys, I'm looking for some kind of freeware program to loop some video files I have (well they're a slide shows with sound) so as it's restarts when it gets to the end. Basically I'll need to burn it to a DVD and have it continuously playing.

Any ideas?? Cheers!

Not quite free, but some software!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cyberlink-Power-Director-3/dp/B0002M4XWC

Advertisement