Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bernard Shaw Opening Hours

Options
  • 11-08-2007 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what time the bernard shaw is open til on a saturday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is this a shop? Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

no, its a pub on sth richmond street

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

get there number and ring them

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

For future reference, there is a forum these questions here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Does anyone know what time the bernard shaw is open til on a saturday?
    If you're referring to the pub on Richmond Street, I think it's open until around 1.00 - 1.30. Not quite sure, as I'm usually pretty twisted leaving there:D. I know it's not a very late night bar. Once or twice, I've ended up having 1 or 2 in the Portobello (purely for drink, not atmosphere;) - I'm not a huge fan of the place) afterwards before I head home.

If a mod want's to move this to the Dublin forum, you might get a more accurate response.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved form AH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

They called last orders at 12:30 on Saturday and had us out the door around 01:20 or so. I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Armstrong

I've been in there nights that it served until 2.30. recently it seems to be 12.30.

Good pub altough beer is complete muck. Any time i've had a pint in there it was sour.

Definitely a place to drink bottles in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Quite a few haircuts and D4 anarchists in there too, but the vibe stays pleasant in spite of this. Music is always top, beer garden rocks with it's tuck-shop and pool, little gallery... it's a great place. Why was there nothing like this when I was a haircutty, anarchistic student? :rolleyes:

Didn't find the beer too bad, I was on Hoegaarden mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

The Shaw opens at 4pm every day except for Sundays when it opens at 12pm.

Last orders are at
    Sunday to Thursday- 11:30pm
    Friday and Saturday- 12:30am

expect to get kicked out within half and hour of this time depending on how busy the pub is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

Armstrong wrote:
    I've been in there nights that it served until 2.30. recently it seems to be 12.30.

Good pub altough beer is complete muck. Any time i've had a pint in there it was sour.

Definitely a place to drink bottles in.
    The late licence was a temporary thing running throughout certain months on Friday and Saturdays. Its not running at the moment.

Advertisement