Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

food for coeliacs

Options
  • 11-08-2007 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

could anyone please recommend me a shop where you can buy gluten free food in Cork city (at a reasonable price)?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

apart from tesco?

there's a cake shop after opening up on hte well road near douglas that sells amazing gluten free cakes im told. my friends baba is coeliac and she reckons the stuff there is pretty damend good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

a friend of mine gets his coeliac food in a place on sullivans quay, think its just next to the old christian brothers school. not sure about prices or selection though...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

The Quay Co-op? Nyomity, nyomity, nyomity...

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭eamonn4321

x-posted elsewhere but had to share the good news!

Dunnes now do a gluten free black bean sauce - Fantastic!! My wife has not had this for years as she is coeliac, and most BB sauces have soy sauce with wheat in them.

Cooked with it tonight and it was lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 baskt

hi does anyone have a recipie for gluten free mars bar cake?:P not the one with rice krispies just one like a normal cake.me and my sister are coeliacs and i want to make it for her birthday she LOVES it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Rather than bumping ancient threads, try asking in the Cake & Pie forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement