Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[REG] Good value car insurance.

• 11-08-2007 8:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭

I've been out of Ireland for the last 6 years. Came back last year and I've finally gotten fed up getting rained on and got a small 1.2 Punto. I haven't been insured in Ireland recently so I've no non claims bonus. I was insured before I left years ago but I've no forms and I can't even remember who it was with.

I was looking at the insurance websites.

Quinn quoted me around €1000 for third party fire & theft.
    AIB quoted me around €600.

Would any of you have any suggestions on who would be good?

I'll ring around the companies on Monday but has anybody been in a similar situation and gotten a great quote?

Comments

Advertisement