Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops help

Options
  • 11-08-2007 8:31pm
    Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to unlock all the characters in MGS Portable Ops on PSP. I have got all but 3 and its really driving me nuts.

The first I'm looking for GA-KO apparently the only way to unlock GA-KO is by password. The European version of MGS PO has a different password to the US password "!TRAMUER" . Try as I might I have been unable to locate said password anywhere on the net.

The second character is Venus from MGS Acid 2. To obtain her you need to have a MGS Acid 2 game saved on your PSP (which I have) and she is unlocked on your second play through. I have gone through the game 3 times and no joy.

Final Gene the final boss. This is the one that annoys me most. To get Gene in the European edition of the game (which is the one I'm playing on) you need to defeat boss rush mode which is unlocked when you clear the game. Now I have cleared the game on all difficulty levels and for the life of me I can not even find the boss rush mode.

Anyone able to shed any light on this or know of a good website where I can find information on obtaining these characters .

Thanks Azza.

Comments

Advertisement