Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VX220 for sale - never crashed apparently!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Bloody hell the chap is giving out his chasiss number out and the plate is in full view :eek:, Car thieifs gold mine!!

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Volvoboy wrote:
    Bloody hell the chap is giving out his chasiss number out and the plate is in full view :eek:, Car thieifs gold mine!!

-VB-

Whatever about the chassis number (incidentally is it the chassis number thats oon a little plate at the bottom of the windscreen on cars now? I never checked. If it is then its not exactly a big secret either) but I really dont see why people here are so protective of their reg nuimbers being put up online. Its information freely available to anyone who sees your car, its no secret. If i was looking for a reg of a particular make/model for whatever reason, I could go stand at the end of my road for ten mins and wait for one to pass by (maybe even you :) .

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

car is a piece of crap anyway!

kbannon wrote:
    car is a piece of crap anyway!

Are they not a rebadged Elise?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I meant the one the OP in the linked thread is selling - read the thread!!!
    Excellent detective work there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

SteKelly you have a very good point. Seen lots of ads where the advertiser blanks the plate. It doesn't make any sense.

kbannon wrote:
    I meant the one the OP in the linked thread is selling - read the thread!!!
    Excellent detective work there!

Ooo, someone has their sarcy head on. I assumed you meant the car in general. The thread had shiney pics, i lost interest after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Stekelly wrote:
    Whatever about the chassis number (incidentally is it the chassis number thats oon a little plate at the bottom of the windscreen on cars now? I never checked. If it is then its not exactly a big secret either) but I really dont see why people here are so protective of their reg nuimbers being put up online. Its information freely available to anyone who sees your car, its no secret. If i was looking for a reg of a particular make/model for whatever reason, I could go stand at the end of my road for ten mins and wait for one to pass by (maybe even you :) .

Still i still dont like having my number been giving out, that means that anyone with a stolen VX220, now has a cloned car.

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'm only onto page 11 yet, top stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

This is the best sat night thread i ever read.....

even beats CSI........:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,376 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

drdre, is he one of your cousins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

unkel wrote:

Ahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

unkel wrote:

i dont get it?????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

C_Breeze wrote:
    i dont get it?????????????

I do.:D :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭skibum

unkel wrote:

Bingo!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Rolling
    On
    Floor
    Laughing

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

ah c'mon , somebody fill me in here !? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

That must have been posted somewhere highly visible, the site is getting utterly hammered.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Wossack

~240 guests and 10 regg'd accounts reading that particular topic - though its crapped out now, cant open the next page of the saga :(

Yeah, I only got 2 pages in before it fell over. From what I've seen so far, what a cowboy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Wossack

the ebay discovery looked like the best part - got up to around page 12 and nothing decent had happened further, moderator ****eing on about not getting previous owner details

you can imagine the last 30 or so pages just being 1 post guests logging in just to say 'zomg, so pwned!' etc

its such a witch hunt, and some serious bandwagoning going on, but its an entertaining old read alright ;)

Its back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The thing is though that the OP was caught out and instead of just disappearing into internet oblivion he dug himself into a deeper hole by continuing to deny it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

It's addictive! On page 12

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

The thread seems to never end - I gave up after 26 pages. He pretty much admitted it was crash repaired after a while, the dumbass.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,376 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

The thread seems to never end - I gave up after 26 pages

It's been linked from many, many car forums across the globe, but you're right, the thread has no end. Summary for all those that do not wish to read page after page of research, denial and admission:

Best not buy cars from Imran Zahid.

Company Name: Customize Bodyworkz
    Company Address: Unit 1b, Stephonson Palce, Crawley, United Kingdom
    City/Town: Crawley
    Province/State: Crawley
    Country/Region: United Kingdom
    Zip/Postal Code: RH10 1TL

imi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

Good read, but the guys over there got a bit anal demanding the previous owners name and address. And there was also a lot of back room goings on wrt the moderators of that forum i think.

Advertisement