Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hair colour and styles (male)

• 11-08-2007 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

alri i was thinking about putting some blonde in to my hair(im already blonde just want a different shade) but dont know when to do it eg:when your hairs long,short wondering bout that and aswell im gettin tired of gelling my hair into spikes its looking like a flee ramp plus i've been doing it for years so any good looking hairstyles recommended,

any help of girls nd guys appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lolly140

well if yewr thinking of putting blonde highlights in, i'd say keep it fairly short. they can go kinda horribly horribly wrong a little bit in guys hair when its long.....

sorry i couldnt be more help.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Well firstly, if your dying your hair blond-er please get it done by a hairdresser or by a trusted female friend / relative as most guys that dye their hair blond themselves do a terrible job. It just looks yellow and it looks crap and really unattractive.

Secondly, Well how about styling you hair into a quiff or something like that. It will change your look a bit and its not to drastic, Incase you dont like it! Look on the internet or in magazines for ideas for your hair.

Whichever way you get your hair done/cut, get it done bit by bit so you can judge if the style is right for you.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Elli-May

Get it done when you get your new hairstyle done...

I think you should grow it kinda longish...not like down to your waist long but you know kinda surfery length and then get it like feathered! That would look pretty good!

All depends on personal style though I suppose!

Advertisement