Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions Please -New Build

Options
  • 12-08-2007 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

How do you think the proposed components below will work together in a new case with my X1900XTX and 600w psu ?

ABIT IP35, P35, Socket-775, ATX, Silent Otes, GbLAN, DDR2, PCI-Ex16

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.67GHz 1333Mhz Socket LGA775, 4MB, BOXED w/fan

Crucial DDR2 BallistiX PC8500 2048MB CL5 ,Kit w/two matched BallistiX 128Megx64

Looking for a good all round machine capable of playing the latest games, photo editing, etc.
    489 from Komplett for the 3 pieces above....
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭zappb

that will be a nice setup man go fer it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Looks good. just orderded the same processor myself, good choice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

Can someone tell me if there's a big difference between the IP35 and the IP35 Pro?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

The IP35 Pro has an e-sata port, IP35 doesnt. Theres probably more options in the bios of the Pro aswell. Other than that they seem pretty similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Same board but IP35 is minus fancier chipset heatsink, eSATA, Firewire, external CMOS clear switch & second PCI-e x16 slot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement