Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

virtual secetary

Options
  • 12-08-2007 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi,

I'm currently have a business in France but have a lot of Irish clients and I'm looking for a Irish number that you can buy and have a secretarial service answer the calls.

Anyone one know of a good website where I can find this at low cost!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Kendlebell is one option - www.kbelloncall.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 attica2k

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Anan

Hi Attica, If your requirement is only to get a irish landline, why even look for a virtual secretary.

You can get an irish landline number through one of the voip providers and setup the number in France where you are. All your irish clients can call that local irish number and it will ring there in France. You can also make calls to irish landline customers for free through that phone. This will definitely be cheaper than the virtual secretary

And you will have the added advantage of talking to your clients directly rather than having a virtual secretary answering your calls and taking message.

Dig out the VOIP forum and you will see irish companies offering this facility. If you need any specific info on how it works etc., PM me.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 14 GEDI

I can also recommend KBell as well. Although i don't use their virtual secretary service. I just use their personalised call answering service and they then email/text my messages through to me as they receive them.

Advertisement