Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which boots to buy in ireland

Options
  • 12-08-2007 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Lads

Its been years since I played 11 aside, and I am buying a new pair of boots. Which boots? mouldy or screw in? Well I will be getting blades mouldy or screw in. Basically which would be better for irish weather

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭BULLER

KingKenny7 wrote:
    Lads

Its been years since I played 11 aside, and I am buying a new pair of boots. Which boots? mouldy or screw in? Well I will be getting blades mouldy or screw in. Basically which would be better for irish weather

Screw in studs... Trust me, I've a pair of Adidas F30's which I paid 90 euro for and I wear my cheaper total 90's more! I kept slipping with the F30's blades when it was wet and muddy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Proper studs for rain, have some mould-ies form when the ground is as dry cos it'll feel like concrete and using steel studs will give all sorts of problems.

Advertisement