Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone else have skyDSL problems

Options
  • 12-08-2007 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

For the past three days skyDSL doesn't seem to be working too great. Sometimes pages will load, sometimes they will not.

Everything is working at my end, my upload is fine, 100% signal etc.

There seems to be periods when its working and periods when it's down, has anyone else experienced this?

As I said everything seems to be working on my end, so can anyone confirm that the problem is out of my control, ie something wrong at their end?

Edit: In the time it took my to write this post it when down again. I had to connect up solely with my dial-up to edit this. I might try switching satellites but that means getting up on the roof etc. Strange thing is I can still receive RDF downloads while it's apparently down. ummmmm

Advertisement