Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Results from Cue Club Festival.

• 12-08-2007 2:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭

Final table started at 1.30pm today Sunday.
    Ave chip stack is 65k. Blinds 1,500-3,000 with 300 ante.

Seats:
    1-Chris o Driscoll (Kerry)....48,900
    2-Brian (muso) Dublin.....48,800
    3-Matt Dobbins (Lplate).(Kerry)..28,100
    4-John o Sullivan (Kerry)...52,000
    5-Pat Connolly(Bandon)...46,600
    6-Derry o Sullivan(Kerry)...82,300
    7-Jason "Fox" o Connor(Kerry)...116,900
    8-Vinnie"the longlad" O Toole(Galway)...108,700
    9-Michael Prendegast(Galway)...43,200.

Paying 7 players.Deal done to pay 8th and 9th on FT.

9th--Pat Connolly...€400
    8th--Matt Dobbins---€500
    7th--John o Sullivan---€700
    6th--Muso--€850
    5th--Jason the fox--€1150

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

connie147 wrote:
    All the advice/lessons from Valor and Straddlefor6 must be going to good use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

connie147 wrote:
    Final table started at 1.30pm today Sunday.
    Ave chip stack is 65k. Blinds 1,500-3,000 with 300 ante.

Seats:
    1-Chris o Driscoll (Kerry)....48,900
    2-Brian (muso) Dublin.....48,800
    3-Matt Dobbins (Lplate).(Kerry)..28,100
    4-John o Sullivan (Kerry)...52,000
    5-Pat Connolly(Bandon)...46,600
    6-Derry o Sullivan(Kerry)...82,300
    7-Jason "Fox" o Connor(Kerry)...116,900
    9-Michael Prendegast(Galway)...43,200.

Paying 7 players.Deal done to pay 8th and 9th on FT.

9th--Pat Connolly...€400
    8th--Matt Dobbins---€500
    7th--John o Sullivan---€700
    6th--Muso--€850
    5th--Jason the fox--€1150

4th-- Derry o Sullivan---€1500
    3rd--Mike Fitzgerald--€1850
    2nd--Vinnie the longlad--€2,900
    !st--Chriss o Driscoll--€4,900

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Great tourney as ever Connie. I'll let you away with the Dublin bit seeing as I live here but I'm a lilywhite :) Club looks brilliant and I would recommend anyone pay a visit. I think I'll have to move to Kilarney. Might improve my poker income. First time down there I final tabled the sunday game, second time final tabled the main event in 7th and now 6th in this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Great weekend - Now If I could only learn to play poker as well as Mrs Dim I'd be happy.

[Mrs Dim won a ticket on Friday night but gave it to me to play. I crashed out with a stinker of a call running AK into AA and 10 10. The 10s hit a set and that was all she wrote.]

Thanks Connie for your superb hospitality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

Sorry I Missed That One Connie

Too Many Commitments As Usual

Though I'm Sure Ts A Few Who Were Glad I Didnt Go, So They Could Have A Better Chance Of Winning

A Great Event By All Accounts As Usual

Congrats

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Great festival Connie, really enjoyed it and I havent played that much poker in ages! Placed 9th in the Friday warm up game, 21st (?) in the main event, and then 3rd in the 150 FO.

So much fun on your table (especially with the A3 :) ) and the drunken cash game action afterwards was legendary! Still my fav club and evern better now with the refurbishments!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

Thanks for a great game Connie..meant to play on Sunday but it didn't work out...We had a lovely time down there and we're looking forward to returning..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Connie,

I'm real sorry i did a disappearing act, had a few personal things come up.
    An chance you'll make it to Dublin for the opening of Luke's club. I'd like to get a few promised rounds in.

Thanks for arranging the hotel rooms and i hope you enjoy the cigar! :D

again, sorry about not coming back, my weekend got very unusual eating curry chips next to Jeremy Irons' pink castle! :o

btw the club is beautiful inside, it would be nice if you could put a discrete sign outside, or are you tied by the county council?

Thanks for all the positive feedback lads. As usual, it was a pleasure having you all here. We certainly enjoyed hosting the event and we look foprward to our next festival and your return(hopefully).

And Docs, the outside sign is 12ft x 2ft. Either you need a trip to specsavers or I'm gonna have to run outside and see if it was robbed!!!:D . Thanks for the cigar by the way, Im saving it for a special occassion.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

connie147 wrote:
    Thanks for the cigar by the way, Im saving it for a special occassion.

Like when you hit a draw? :p

DeV.

• Advertisement

DeVore wrote:
    Like when you hit a draw? :p

DeV.

Well, if I lit it up everytime you hit a draw, it would be well gone by now!!

Advertisement