Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheels to sell

Options
  • 12-08-2007 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

Is there somewhere that I can sell a set of RS6 relicas 18's. I looked long and hard to find a set of these originally and I can't shift them now despite the bargain price.

I have them on adverts.ie, racershaven and vagdrivers.net. Is there any other sites I should try?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

tbh if you cant sell em on any of those sites then your price is prob too high and people aint seeing it as much of a bargain?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

eBay.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

miju wrote:
    tbh if you cant sell em on any of those sites then your price is prob too high and people aint seeing it as much of a bargain?

€500 for virtually new 18's with virtually new tyres and still open to offers- "It's a deal. It's a steal. It's the sale of the f*@king century. In fact, f*@k it, I think I'll keep them"

Advertisement