Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abbeydorney bus?

Options
  • 12-08-2007 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

Is there a bus to Abbeydorney from Tralee?

The CIE timetables don't mention a stop in Abbeydorney on any routes as far as I can tell.

I've an interview for a company in Beenreigh, Abbeydorney on tuesday and I've no idea where it is or how to get there i.e. if I've to point the taxi man in the right direction (if it comes to that) I'd be as clueless as he might be....

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Shanda

U could hop on the school bus in the morning or the afternoon, its CIE bus and people used to hop on it to get there. better off getting a taxi though. he more than likly will know where it is. U probably can't give out the name of the company but du u know if its near any landmarks or anything?

Advertisement