Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lessons in Bundoran

Options
  • 12-08-2007 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭

hi

am thinking of getting a private lesson or two in Bundoran.

does anyone have any experience of getting a lesson there and which crowd would they recommend?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sq2888

Try bens surf clinic, you can learn on your own board,where you want,,www.benssurfclinic.com best school in ireland imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭coupland

Check out the turfnsurf lodge...friendly staff...http://www.turfnsurf.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭seanieclarke

coupland wrote:
    Check out the turfnsurf lodge...friendly staff...http://www.turfnsurf.ie/

cheers for the help lads.

yeah ive heard of these but there are a couple of other places in bundoran to get lessons so im seeing has anyone any experience of getting lesons there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 longboardirelan

the surfnturf guys are great - they have a good website with a web cam also - i love bundoran.

the surfnturf guys are great - they have a good website with a web cam also - i love bundoran.

thanks for that. did u have a lesson with them before?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 longboardirelan

eh no i've been surfing since 1988 and there was no such thing as surf lessons in the good old days ;) . Jaysus there was no shops hardly.... I know them from trips to Bundoran.

eh no i've been surfing since 1988 and there was no such thing as surf lessons in the good old days ;) . Jaysus there was no shops hardly.... I know them from trips to Bundoran.

cheers ill give them a try so,a little pricey though but u get wat u pay for i suppose

Advertisement