Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

JDM breakers

• 12-08-2007 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Sup guys ive got some spare time during the week,and im looking to hit a few decent breakers yards in the dublin/ meath area to pick up a few parts i need for the civic hatch and to have a route around for some goodies/ideas, so to the question.

is there any breakers that specialize in jap cars? i had a number for one but have sice lost it,even any breakers you would recomend, id prefer one where you can actually walk arround not just ask at a counter.

thanks in advance guys ill post up my finds if any :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

sorry guys that was my post, i logged out of that account but when i posted it still came up as the other one ah well :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Parts are widely available for these,seen as the uk/irish ones are the exact same you shouldnt have a problem finding something on a root around any of the scrap yards.

What are you looking for in particular

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

im looking for a cat for my Civic hatch (EG) but i like to have a route around to see what i can find found a nice full set of enkei wheels in one place might pop back tomorrow, they need a bit of work but hey thats where the fun begins :D

There was a glanza being stripped had a clean set of black recaros in the front so im hitting some JDM forums to see if they will fit my hatch if i get the right rails, ah the fun of scrap yards i love em :)

any in the dublin area you would recomend?
    as you can see i just want a look around for some goodies,oooppss forgot also found a mint momo steering wheel.

Advertisement