Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know the trade in values for these games?

• 13-08-2007 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭

All on the 360...
    Smackdown V Raw 07
    Fifa 07
    Table Tennis

cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭savemejebus

2 weeks ago the quotes i got were:
    xtra vision will give €15 credit for smackdown vs raw 07
    Gamestop will give you €10 Credit
    And smyths offered a massive €7 credit.

Table tennis was always cheap to begin with so I wouldn't expect much from it and Fifa 07 will probably get you very little as well because all of these yearly produced sports titles hemmorage value once you get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

I went to good old gamestop and got 20 for Fm 06, SDVRAW and table tennis. They gave an extra 10 quid when you trade in 3 games... Scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

20 each or 20 altogether?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Why do people accept these crap prices though? Selling privately via adverts, buy and sell or ebay is much better. I sold Earth Defense 2017, Condemned, Battlefield 2 and splinter cell for 90 euro through buy and sell at the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 -Cerberus-

sweetie wrote:
    Why do people accept these crap prices though? Selling privately via adverts, buy and sell or ebay is much better. I sold Earth Defense 2017, Condemned, Battlefield 2 and splinter cell for 90 euro through buy and sell at the weekend.

Exactly, I never bring my games into these shops when there is clearly a better alternative such as adverts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

Smackdown €9, FIFA 07 €10, Table Tennis €4 in GAME Dawson St

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

They generally offer around 33% of the retail price and sell from 66% to 90% of the retail. GameStop offered me 38euro for Guitar Hero 2 with the Guitar, which retailed for 105 new. I laughed and politely declined.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Jesus that's a focking disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

I'd rather throw them in the bin than accept those prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

chrislad wrote:
    They generally offer around 33% of the retail price and sell from 66% to 90% of the retail. GameStop offered me 38euro for Guitar Hero 2 with the Guitar, which retailed for 105 new. I laughed and politely declined.

Game are giving 56 for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Xtra-Vision do the best trade in prices,in terms of store credit anyway. Cash as well I believe.

Advertisement