Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

huawei and macs

Options
  • 13-08-2007 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Sorry about this but I got the new 3 huawei modem and cannot seem to get it up and running on my mac. I downloaded a driver for it and it says Huawei data card application demo, that is as far as I can get. I know I've seen a thread on this subject before here but I can't find it again. Any help appreciated.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

I had no problem with mine (macbook pro) I d/loaded the driver from threes website but this was in may and I believe the later usbmodems are locked to three and may have a different driver. Try the Huawei website. Try the helpline on 083333333 they'll be relieved to hear its someone who's not giving out about the shocking service they offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Foleyart

Thanks Wazzo, I got through to 3s tech support and they sorted me out. It seems to be working ok but for the same problems everybody else seems to be having with websites and varying speeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Foleyart wrote:
    Thanks Wazzo, I got through to 3s tech support and they sorted me out. It seems to be working ok but for the same problems everybody else seems to be having with websites and varying speeds.

You stuck in the APN?

Advertisement